Front Office Receptionist
Full time position available. Candidate must have a friendly personality. Must be computer literate and able to perform multiple tasks. Job responsibilities would include:
1. Schedule patient appointments or office.
2. Answer Multi-phone lines in an efficient and courteous manner.
3. Collect Demographics, Insurance, Copayments.
4. Review patient accounts. Alert patients of balances due and collect when appropriate.
5. Balance daily collections.
6. Assist in EHR Duties.
7. Assist in Medical Records.
8. Perform tasks associated with tracking to be complaint with office and quality guidelines.
9. Other duties as requested by Manager.
Qualifications and Skills. High School diploma, Medical office experience, Good verbal and written communication skills. The ability to multi-task and organize the work process in order to efficiently handle a high volume of requests.
Job Type: Full-time