Join The Team
MEDICAL OFFICE CMA/NURSE
Experienced Certified Medical Assistant. Duties include patient care, vitals, injections, EKG, assisting physician in minor procedures and phone triage. Competitive salary and benefits offered. The candidate must have updated credentials, be dependable, possess excellent communication skills and function well in a team environment to provide high quality of care and compassion to our patients. Must have a strong knowledge of medications. Knowledge of EHRs and E-prescribing software required. Other licensed or certified applicants will be considered with the same qualifications. Full-time, Part-time and PRN opportunities available.
Job Type: Full-time
Experienced LPN needed for very busy medical office in Georgetown, KY.
1. Phone communication with patients by providing them their test results, instructions and education regarding their test results, medications and other health related topics.
2. Assist staff by determining patients’ healthcare needs for urgent or emergency appointments.
3. Call pharmacies and patients with patient medication needs as directed by physician.
4. Obtain preauthorization on patient medications and completing medical leave, durable medical equipment, home health agency, hospice, patient assistant forms and other medical related forms as directed by physician.
5. Provide the physician with assistance by performing patient assessment for annual wellness exams.
6. Provide backup support at times by giving patient injections as directed by physician, assist physician with procedures. Check patients into exam room. Do patient assessment (vital signs, list current medications, current problem, etc.).
Candidate must be able to instill confidence from patients, visitors and staff by performing and communicating in a professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and caring manner.
The candidate must have updated credentials, be dependable, possess excellent communication skills and function well in a team environment to provide high quality of care and compassion to our patients. Candidate should have a good knowledge of medications. Knowledge of EHRs helpful.
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time